Terms & Conditions
The use of Addems Air Tools website is governed by the terms and conditions set forth below. Please read them carefully. Your use of the website indicate acceptance of this terms and conditions. Addems Air Tools reserves the right to make changes to this website and the terms and conditions at any time without any prior notice. Addems Air Tools is a service provider to the website and is also referred to as ‘us’, ‘AAT’, ‘vendor’, ‘we’. The customer is the individual or organisation who is using the website and its services, it is also referred to ‘you’, ‘customers’
1. RETURNS, REFUNDS, CANCELLATIONS AND WARRANTY
RETURNS AND REFUNDS
• Address for returning products in Person /Post / Courier :
Addems Air Tools P/L
13 Rock Lodge Court
• Within ACCC guidelines for the refund of goods under warranty, if the goods returned have had a fair amount of use, Addems Air Tools is allowed to offer partial refund or replacement only based on the remaining warranty period based on the original invoice.
• Please select your goods carefully before placing your order or ask for our written advice by placing a product inquiry before purchasing as we do not accept returns for refunds, credit or exchanges based on change of mind, incorrectly ordered, incompatible or unsuitable goods. Returns under this category will be at Addems Air Tools discretion and may attract a restocking fee which is fixed at the current market value less 15%.
• We reserve the right to reject any returns unless goods are returned to us in their original packaging and complete accessories. Returns of products that have been dropped / damaged /modified/ tampered / manufacturer labels removed will not be accepted.
• Addems Air Tools offers a 7 days new for new replacement guarantee based on DOA (Dead On Arrival). Whereby if a product purchased by customer is found to be faulty in 7 days of ‘receiving’ (if send by courier) and/or date of invoice, Addems Air Tools will guarantee an instant new replacement (subject to stock availability) or customer can also choose a store credit or a refund. This will be subject to our approval once product has been returned to us and tested. All shipping costs involved in processing of DOA goods will be fully covered by Addems Air Tools. Product claimed under DOA are to be returned to us within the 7 days period of claiming DOA as otherwise it’ll be treated as a normal warranty claim.
• Advance replacement is only available for DOA items if customer purchase and pay for the same item again and once the faulty product is returned and approved to meet the warranty terms and conditions, we will then credit/refund their account. We will do our best to speed up the process of warranty returns provided all products returned meet the warranty terms and conditions. (see below)
• If goods received are not as per ordered, please inform Addems Air Tools within 24 hours of receiving the delivery, do not open any packaging or use the goods as it will be deemed an acceptance of goods and will not be accepted for return.
• There will be no credit or refund given on the price difference of the ordered items due to price drops once the product has been processed and shipped out.
• Addems Air Tools reserves the title of ownership for any extra or incorrect goods shipped as result of our error. We will arrange any extra shipments to recover these goods, and cover the cost in resolving this issue.
• Cancellation of any order that has all items picked, that has been either partly or fully paid, will result in a minimum 15% deduction from the total order amount to be refunded, this will be waived if Addems Air Tools cannot supply the goods due to our own fault/supplier problems.
• Cancellation must be notified ‘in writing’ as soon as possible. Any cancellation after a product has been packed and shipped out will result in the customer liable for all shipping and handling charges as well as any cancellation fees that may apply.
• Addems Air Tools reserve the right to cancel any order that is ready for customer to pickup/for delivery after 5 working days of non payment or non contact by customer. Any deposits paid will be forfeited by customer.
• All products sold by Addems Air Tools carry a full manufacturer warranty. Addems Air Tools will process all warranty claims with the manufacturer on behalf of customers unless the manufacturer has a direct warranty option to the customer. In the event of a manufacturer or supplier closure, we will endeavour to fulfil our warranty commitments however we cannot guarantee the outcome.
• Any product returned for a warranty claim, depending on its age and availability, will generally be repaired, replaced with new or refurbished or refunded by the manufacturers.
• Warranty is provided solely on products sold by Addems Air Tools.
• Addems Air Tools will NOT be liable in any way for incidental, consequential or indirect loss resulting from faulty tools or parts..
• Warranty will be void for any non-manufacturing defects, if the item is found to be mishandled, modified, tampered, abused, physically damaged or improperly installed and used. Products returned that show evidence of user induced damage will be denied.
• Under the Return warranty policy, all shipping charges for any product returned to Addems Air Tools incurred in a warranty claim will be at the expense of the customer. Addems Air Tools will only pay for the return freight to the customer, except for rejected warranty, non faulty returns or items older than 6 months from date of invoice.
• Warranty items must be properly packaged in the condition acceptable by the vendor. (please provide original packaging if possible or adequate safe packaging as insufficient safe packaging that caused physical damage will result in warranty being voided)
• Turnaround time for warranty returns may depend on the availability of the replacement product or parts from the manufacturer. The process of warranty returns involves the shipping of item to Addems Air Tools, testing time, obtaining approval from the supplier, testing of the item if it is a repaired item, and finally shipment back to the end user.
• In the event the product is not faulty, Addems Air Tools reserves the right to charge a maximum labour fee of $45 per product for time spent on testing the product.
• Addems Air Tools will not be responsible for keeping any warranty returns that are unclaimed or have not been picked up for more than 3 months. Customer must always leave a valid contact detail for warranty.
•All of our advertised prices are inclusive of GST. We do not sell ex-GST prices to any individuals or businesses.
• We are registered to collect GST on behalf of ATO, our ABN no is 94 160 807 036, GST (10% Goods and Services Tax) is shown as a total on our invoices.
• You are not required to give your ABN number when purchasing products from us unless you are a Government, Education or Corporate customers.
3.0 COPYRIGHT AND TRADEMARKS
• Addems Air Tools owns the copyright and trademarks to all our intellectual properties which include the word Addems Air Tools, its website and logo. Any person/business entity who use it without our prior written consent will be deemed as breaching the copyright law and we will seek legal claims.
• Manufacturer’s images, trademarks and links used within our websites are reservedcopyrights and trademarks of their respective owners.
• All original images are used to allow more up-to-date and accurate information to be passed onto the visitor’s of this website. If customers do find there is any product or image that is inaccurate we will be appreciative if they let us know as we will endeavour to correct it immediately.
4.0 SHIPPING & INSURANCE
• All goods are sent via Australia post.
• If in stock we endeavour to dispatch goods within 48hrs.
• All prices listed for each product on the website are not inclusive of any shipping charges or insurance.
• Addems Air Tools currently ships orders to Australian & New Zealand addresses.
• Delivery to work or non residential addresses must be accompanied with full verifiable details such as company name, address, phone number and contact name.
• All shipping addresses must have complete contact details that can be verified by a phone number (as listed in the White pages).
• We do not ship orders to a third party, unless Addems Air Tools can fully verify all the addresses and contact details as we required.
• The customer is responsible to be available for delivery and to sign and accept the goods; redelivery attempts may cost extra and may be passed on to customer if delivery address is unattended.
• In the event of a refund, any shipping and insurance charges are not refundable unless it is genuinely our fault.
• The customer is responsible for all extra freight charges, which include redelivery, redirection, refused shipments and incorrectly given delivery details.
• Shipping charges are calculated by the cubic size or its dead weight, whichever is more.
• Goods shipped are packed with adequate protective packing materials, as a result, this may increase the size and weight, however, the risk of damage is minimized greatly.
• All claims for damage/theft must be filed with Addems Air Tools, we will not file this for you. If goods received seem to have damaged packaging, do not open any original packaging or use the item as it will be deemed as an acceptance of goods and will not be accepted for returns. All original boxes and packing material must be returned to us for proof of evidence. All claims for shortages/incorrect shipment/incorrect billing must be made within 24 hours of receipt of goods.
• Addems Air Tools will not be held responsible for goods lost or arrived damaged if customers use their own couriers. Split Shipments may incur individual shipping charges.
Currently we accept payments by Direct Deposit, PayPal, and Credit Card (Visa & Mastercard only)
• We require an advanced payment (or a minimum of 20% deposit) for any specially ordered item or items. Balance of payment must be paid before goods can be delivered. This 20% is refundable if we cannot fulfill your order but will be lost if customer cancel their order)
• For all Direct deposits our bank account detail is as follows:
Bank: National Australia Bank
Account name: Addems Air Tools
BSB No. 083004 Account No. 882739439
• Please be aware that if you are doing direct deposit payment using internet banking from a bank other than National Aust. Bank, it may take up to 48 hours to show up in our account. We do not ship orders out until payment is fully confirmed and ‘cleared’ into our account.
• Direct deposit payments must be referenced to the Order number and Name otherwise a processing delay could occur. Addems Air Tools will not be held responsible for any delays incurred as a result of incorrect or lack of detail in the payment.
• Customers who have a PayPal account can select this option, this also gives customers the option of creating a PayPal account at the payment stage.
• All credit card payments are currently processed via a secure NAB Hosted payment page.
• Credit card details are not stored or saved by Addems Air Tools.
• Credit card transactions are authenticated using 3-D Secure Services. Verified by Visa & MasterCard SecureCode
6.0 PRIVACY STATEMENT & POLICY
• Addems Air Tools is highly committed in complying with the Australian and international privacy laws and to protect our customers privacy.
• Addems Air Tools collects details from its customer for the sole purpose of processing the customer’s order more efficiently and to allow customers to fully experience and benefit our online ordering features.
• Addems Air Tools does not disclose, sell or trade any collected information of its customers to any third parties other than those used to verify the order, such as banks or the financial issuer of credit card.
• Addems Air Tools does not disclose any information about our suppliers to anyone unless it is deemed necessary.
• Addems Air Tools will use email whenever possible to keep customer informed of their order status.
• Addems Air Tools will not use customer details or email addresses for sending unsolicited emails (SPAM)
• Addems Air Tools will provide the customer details to the appropriate authorities if the information we received is deemed to be false or misleading.
These Terms and Conditions are subject to change without notice.
• There maybe misprints, human errors, or omissions on our website. We reserve the right to make changes and corrections in prices, products and specifications without notice.
• We are not responsible for typographical errors.
• From time to time manufacturer’s specifications are subject to change without notice as they improve their products therefore information as well as pictures and hyperlinks contained throughout this website can sometimes be out of date.
• All goods remain property of Addems Air Tools until payment has been received in full. Until title passes, Addems Air Tools can retain, repossess and/or resell all goods.
• Addems Air Tools reserves the right to withdraw any products or specials listed on its website and to update prices and stock availability according to the market condition without notice.
• All prices quoted on the website are inclusive of GST, but does not include delivery, and is based on payment by either Credit Card, PayPal, or Direct Deposit.
• As errors and omissions may occur, pricing, product information and availability is not final until it has been confirmed by Addems Air Tools staff either by email, phone or in person.
• Price matching/discounting is only at Addems Air Tools discretion. As other competitors may not offer the same exact product, have stock, or offer the same warranty and service support as we do.
• All prices are subject to change without notice. By placing the order, the customer has agreed to pay the prices as listed on the order form at the time the order was originally submitted. However we reserve the right to increase/reduce the price for items that are not in stock (stock with order only status) at the time of ordering as final/latest pricing can only be confirmed at the time of purchase from our supplier. For all other items that are in stock or order that is already completed, the price will remain as is, we will not offer rebate or reimbursement of price differences in this situation.