1/4" Heavy Duty Die Grinder (1 HP)
* Free Speed : 22,000 RPM
* Collet : 6 mm or 3/8"
* Power : 0.75 KW (1 HP)
* Exhaust: Rear
* Air Inlet: 3/8"
* Air Hose I.D.: 3/8"
* Air Consumption: 149 LPM (5.25 CFM)
* Noise LpA / LwA : 89.5 DB / 100.5 DB
* Vibration: 4.96 m/s2
* Length: 220 mm (8.66")
* Net Weight: 1.28 kgs (2.82 lbs)
* Powerful and High-Speed Die Grinders
* High performance and long lifetime
* Speed control and safety trigger
* Robust steel housing
* The well-balanced collet can minimize the
* Rear Exhaust: The extended exhaust muffler
is effective at noise reduction.
1 Review Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Bought this about 2 weeks ago and it's a good solid feeling die grinder. Bigger than expected but surprisingly comfortable and easy to hold. Fits a general 1/4" collet providing it is long enough for the nut to tighten. The bigger trigger makes it easy to use while wearing thick welding gloves. Seems very durable and should hold up to the abuse of a heavy fabrication workshop. The only downside is it's length which can make it hard to get into those tight awkward spaces. The quality is easily on par with Ingersol or Snap On etc. It's also alot more quiet than most die grinders I've used (general Bunnings and Geiger/Shinano die grinders) which is a nice bonus!